30.8.10

sshhhwhateva.

You can spend a lot of time trying to be someone else's ideal.
Or you can say to heck with that I'm doing whatever makes me happy and puts a smile on my face.
I pick the second option.
Because the first one doesn't make anyone happy.
Because some people no matter what you do will never be satisfied.

I believe I sold my social life today.
It was the cost of being "independent"
Because grown ups have to pay for things.
Which involves a job.
Jobs are the enders of social lives.

Dear Obama,
You suck, again.
For messing up everyone's financial aid.
Go give yourself a swirly.
♥,
Kayla


Things I approve of:

Mockingjay. Read it in 4 hours. Bueno.
Eat Love Pray. Julia Roberts bails on life and travels the world.
We have that in common.
Snack Size McFlurries. Needs no explanation.
Cuddling.



1 comment:

  1. Kayla Jean! you are just too cute! i love your blog! can't wait to see you back in idaho! -Josi

    ReplyDelete