28.8.10

summer.

Dear Abandoned Blog,

Good news! I still love you. Distance makes the heart grow fonder you know? I have been living life. What have I been up to you are wondering? Listen up!

I've been teaching a yoga class for my singles ward once a week. The singles ward was putting forth a get in shape effort.

I have been working in a snow shack. I have been putting smiles on peoples faces with frozen hose water and insane loads of sugar, and then charging them $4 for it. Genius idea really.

One day pondering life in the snow shack, I made up my mind that I am ready to bail out on the US of A again. That day, I got the ball rolling and turned in my head teaching application through ILP. I leave for Ukraine in January. Half of me is freaked, but the other half, the half I listen to, knows I can do this.

I have been not waking up early.

I have been sushi eating.. shopping till I drop.. and having mad monopoly death matches.

Most of all, I am back, and I will keep you updated on what I can in my tiny town.

Luvs,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment