1.6.11

doing my happy dance

Sometimes when people who are allergic to nature go and run in the woods the come back with red eyes.. and a running nose... and a hard care sneezing attack... Which was the case this morning. So I showered and went back to bed until my eyes were a normal color and the danger of me sneezing out my lungs had subsided. I wanted to say goodbye to my forest run today though. BECAUSE, it's my last day. Am I excited? No. Because I am in denial. I haven't seen my fiance in almost 5 months. I am coming home to the land I love. I am getting married in less than 3 weeks. I get to see my family. If I got excited now it would overwhelm my entire sense of being and when the taxi comes to pick us up I would still be in this same spot doing my happy dance* that I started 10 hours ago, and I have to do things today and go places and see people and I have to be a functional human being. It would just be too much. So I am trying not to think about it. When I get on the plane though, that will be a different story. You won't be able to wipe the ridiculous grin off my face. Or stop me from doing the happy dance* in the isles of the plane.

I am mainly all packed! My last clothes are hanging out on the line. I hate packing things that aren't clean so after my run I did my last load. Teary goodbyes have been said and clothes have all been vacuum packed to a shriveled perfection.


I WILL BE SEEING YOU ALL SOON!!
XOXOXOXOX
(well the kisses are elliott... hugs for you : ))



*happy dance is the same as waiting for stop light dance, waiting for bus dance, going to Yalta dance, and the dance I do when Fiance is trying to talk to me about something serious dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment