8.6.11

party in the USA

the fact that the title of this blog post is a miley cyrus song probably ruined it already haaa.
I AM BACK IN THE STATES!!

It is INSANE. Being with fiance. Dryers? Cars? Real beds? What the luxuriousness? I can barely handle it.

I have been painting and organizing the little house that Elliott and I will live in. I did the office first. Mainly for practice. And it did not turn out terrible! And now I have a strategy rather than... "get the roller ok go!!".... it goes much smoother now. Even though I end the day with paint in my hair. And pretty much all over me. I had to get a second gallon and I told the woman it was because most of it ended up on me rather than that walls. Chelsi came and helped me yesterday and I appreciated it so much!

Our house has tons of cute potential. Elliott and I have plenty of wonderful potential... and current wonderfulness. I adore him. And our baby ducks that waddle around in the green grass. It is pretty picturesque out here you know.


luvs,
Kayla

1 comment: