10.1.11

awesome list

  • When your little brother is wrestling and he clearly dominates everyone. He is ranked top 10 in the NATION.
    ^all the siblings together at little B's tournament ^

  • When you are looking at puppies with your sister on a diet coke and puppy run, and you wish that you could just take one home for a few hours and then bring it back. And then you ask the front desk guy and he is all, " Yep! Bring him back before close!"

  • When your bestypoo friend GETS ENGAGED!!!!!!!
    CONGRATS BRIT!!!

  • Daddy Daughter dates at Pho. Turns out Vietnamese food is delicious.

  • Deciding that I want a yellow kitchen. And then purchasing yellow paint today with my momma.

  • Leopard print luggage.

  • When your hair looks better on day 3 then on day 1. And yes I do go 3 days without washing my hair. Dry shampoo yo's. Miracle.

  • Kissing Elliott.

What do we think about a light violet bathroom? I think it sounds wonderful. Wouldn't you feel twice as pretty if you got ready in a violet bathroom as opposed to a white one? Probably for sure.

1 comment:

  1. In our AHO house I had a violet bathroom and then I accented it with black and white damask style. LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete