7.1.11

packing.

I feel like my suitcases looked a lot bigger before I started putting things in them. Maybe I need an extra suitcase for shoes and scarves. And a person sized one.. to kidnap my fiance. Just kidding. Kind of.  If somehow I am supposed to leave behind the essentials like all of my coats you all are mad I'm not going to Ukraine looking like a hobo. I mean not only do I have to pack for 4. 5 months but also 2 seasons. It gets warm there! And little known fact all of you, if you look at weather reports in Rexburg next to Kiev, you will consistently find that Kiev, Ukraine is in fact warmer than that frozen wasteland we lovingly refer to as The Burg.

Yess yess I packed to go to Mexico for a similar amount of time, but I wore considerably less clothes there. Cause it was roasty toasty and sunshiney. Speaking of sunshine, guess where Elliott and I will be going on our honeymoon!!!!! Puerto Vallarta!!!! Our resort is pretty killer. It has a zoo. How much better can you get!! Newwwwss you can't. So when I am standing fearing frostbite waiting for a metro thoughts of the sunny beach and warm sand will keep me alive.

xoxo,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment