16.7.10

feelin like a star you can't stop my shine

RECENT EVENTS:

The return of Beta fish.
When we moved in Beta was sitting on the table. Abandoned. An orphan. My heart went out to Beta. But not so much that when he mysteriously dissapeared I went looking. I didn't look, and thought ignorance is better in a situation where Beta goes missing since your roomies had been complaining about said fishy for weeks. Today, Beta reappeared. Looking sad and droopy. Turns out Clark had adopted Beta, and decided to... ehh not love Beta anymore and return him while no one was here without saying anything. Awesome. We fed the droopy fishy right away, and he seems as though he realizes he is home, he is happy and eats like a starved panther in a field of wilderbeasts. Also I gave him part of a chocolate chip. To cheer him up since the abandonment must have been traumatic. He no longer droops. Welcome home my gilled baby.

Sand in Pants.
Bon Fire. Lame guys who went on Spanish speaking missions plotting to pick me up and toss me in the sand in Spanish. I understand a lot of Spanish. And was sitting there thinking how awesome it was to understand them, and not so much how awesome it would be to run, and not have sand in your pants. I got caught. And if it wasn't for Alyssa who came to my rescue I would be a whole lot sandier. let me tell you. A lot.

The Epiphany
I was playing a card game and I was teamed up with a guy since I'd never played before. We had a crappy hand. I have played cards I know when I should fold. But he let me toss our chips away and loose the game. Then every time I would hit the ball off the table in ping pong and be like, "that didn't happen!" or " didn't count!" he would go along with it. I then realized that I can't be with someone who lets me walk all over them. I need someone who challenges me and calls my bluff. Because maybe occasionally I like to test my limits with people subconsciously.

The Great News
I am coming home in a week!!!! AHHHH!

The Other Great News
I am managing to stay sane through finals week.


Kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment