5.7.10

there in my rearview mirror dissapearing now

I went home to Mo-Town over the weekend.
We moved.

And it was a party.
No Hopey we could not forget you if we wanted to.

I gave this garden gnome a hug. Because I was so filled with love obviously.

I went boating with some buddies.

I went on a datester.

And stuff.

Nothing ever changes in that Mo-Town.

We celebrated this dude's birthday. This dude and named Grandpa Face.
My Grammy loves him.

We showed off our familyness in this amazing shot that was taken with the help of my timer setting and running skills.


I rebonded with my siblings. They are the bombsaucy.



I took this crap picture of fireworks that we lit
off in the potato field behind my grandpa's house.
You are probably thinking...
"Kayla you are smalltownsauce."
I know.

I ate these. Off the tree.


I love this baby cousin. We needed her in our family




Instead of resenting the Mo-Town, I appreciated it.
For being itself.
I got to see all my long lost amigos.

I went to breakfast with my padre.

And set off on the open road back here to the Burg.

peanut butter m&m's + diet dr. pepper+ radio blasted+ me singing at the top of my lungs=
ideal road trip scenario

No Rest Stop for 97 Miles= not quite as ideal
peeing on side of road= surprisingly liberating and hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment