29.6.10

total eclipse of the heart

Yes, I know it is devo today. But that is not why I am wearing a dress.
It's because I am boycotting pants. It's too hot.
NO MAS PANTALONES!!

But let me tell you something of value.

DUDE FACES I AM GOING TO SEE ECLIPSE TONIGHT! AHHHH!


Let us take a trip back to memory lane and recall the chilly November ehh whole day that B-ster and friends and I camped outside the theatre for HOURS before Twilight. Got there right after school. And waited untill midnight. And withstood the rioters and held our ground for a movie we'd been PUMPED about since we first opened the pages of book 1. I am pretty almost sure that B even skipped school. To be there. To save spots. And get that hot chocolate maker going.
DEDICATION.

Who will be worthless tomorrow in class? I will. Will it be entirely worth it? Shutface. Of course.


I don't know. But shhhwhatevs man I am watching ECLIPSE TONIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment