5.6.10

REALLY!! AHHH!

First off yesterday was the bomb sauce. I had so much fun with Brit and her roomies and Kailani. So it's no secret that I love pandas. A lot. So we were in the car on the way to Idaho Falls and Kailani goes... " I here a panda is coming to rexburg".... and I get super excited and wide eyed and go, REALLY!! AHHHH!!!" and then B, knowing my though process was all... " Not a real panda Kayla... a Panda Express Restaurant." And then I was made fun of for like 10 minutes for thinking that a real panda was coming.

PANDA PARTY ON MY BED!!!!


Then we went to Ross and I decided that it sucks to go shopping with people that know you really well because then they are all.. " Oh my heck this is so you." And you look at what they are holding up and you find, yes, indeed it is. And then you fall in love with it and sacrifice you know.. eating food to have what they are holding up.

Then we went to Ihop and I had a kids meal and it was $2.11... and that was amazzzinngggg. The girlies and I almost peed our pants laughing like everytime we are together, Brit and I just feed off eachother cause mainly she can read my thoughts. Which is why when I am talking to someone I don't know very well they may have a hard time following me because I slip up and assume they too know the way my thought process works. There are few people who can keep up... these people include B... my sissy and bro's... and my ex Scott Face.

So today I went to the gym and was demolished by the Workout Jesus.. aka... my roomie Jessica's boyfriend. Am I going to be sore tomorrow? YES. We were in the weight room and there was a point where I thought I was going to puke or faint but I didn't and now I FEEL GREAT.

This dude I met yesterday wants me to tag a long for a shoot and be the reflector backpack girl. But I feel like I have done my time holding reflectors and carrying gear, I did that for my Padre all the time bahhh now I just want shooting experience.



luv luv luv this sunshine!!

Kayla Pants.

1 comment: