4.6.10

you say that i've been changing that i'm not just simply aging

If Steven leaves our bathroom toilet seat up one more time I'm gonna shank him. And then probably pass out because ehh I can't handle blood. Don't guys like him just sit down when they pee anyway? Yeah?


^(really angry face..) ^

Remember that time that my roomies decided to quit taking advantage of me getting tired of their slobnast messes and cleaning up after them all the time, so they cleaned the apartment!?! Oh wait that didn't happen. I cleaned it. Again. It's ok though, cause it's like super good practice for when I decide to adopt 30 children that were raised by wolves for the majority of their lives... and stuff...

This isn't a happy blog. And for that I apologize. Kind of.

BUTTT I did make a killer black bean corn chicken rice amazingness soup!!! Bahahah!! World I can cook!!!

And me and the chicas are having a girls night : ) and that will be good.

The End.
Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment