18.6.10

hot like mexico

Dear Mexico,

I miss you. I miss your sunshine and your mangos and your diet coke. I miss my babies that I taught. I miss their little toddler hugs. I miss my family. I miss helping my host mom make salsa and joking around with our giant family when we were eating lunch. I miss my host momma and poppa, my darian and ashely and abraham. I miss Moroni and the Durango. I miss staying in hostels and meeting people from all over the world, traveling and seeing things that were so beautiful that I will remember forever. I miss our crazy bus adventures and how simple everything was.

Luvluvluvforever,
kayla

2 comments:

  1. we will get a sample of that when we go to COOOSTA RIIIIICA though! its going to be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kayyyyyyla. i know exxxactly how you feel. i miss tehuacan like every day. multiple times in the day everyday.

    ReplyDelete