1.6.10

Well, it takes one to know one, kid, I think you've got it bad

wake up roll out of bed pray to make it through the day in one piece quick makeup even quicker hair bail out the door with a bag of cheerios sit in history contemplate the different ways i could crawl under the table and sneak out the door without the professor noticing go to children's lit jump rope discover jumping rope is a lot easier when you are 7 years old read You Are Special to my class and tear up who tears up over children's books, yeah you think that you read it then talk to me ,go to second floor of the library bust out a book of mormon paper get creeped on by some creeper who wanted to take his picture with me share my cheerios with my buddy DP bail out go to photography feel innnsssppiiireeedd go to devo with B and roomies truck it up to sewing lab for some serious catch up sprint down when I realize I'm late for the Lazaris read to little ryan and help pack their house get dropped off at B's fall asleep in B's bed ( B i love your bed) wake up for gleeeeeeeee and pizza and FINNALLY laugh today walk up the giant hill back to the el ridge o open the door say hello no one says anything back think sweeeet let's go run off this pizza and here I am charge ipod charge love this girl needs to RUN

I am the queen of run on sentences. So I thought I would just emphasize that fact.
Emphasized? Yes.


Breathe.



No comments:

Post a Comment