11.6.10

apparently i'm getting married.

I just got an email from theknot.com, which is a wedding site. I became a member when I was 16 years old. Back when I was criminally loco and driving the around my green Ford Windstar and skinny dipping in random bodies of water and everything was a dramatic life or death situation to me. It was informing me that my July 4th, 2011 wedding was 388 days away and that I was already behind on 3 things. I didn't look at what they were, but I am pretty sure I can guess. I think one would be... shower.... I think that would be a good one... (bahahah jk I shower basically frequently nowadays) I think number 2 could be something like... quit being single....and number 3 would be like... quit fearing commitment. Yep that about sums it up. Well good thing I have 388 days, yeah!? Bahahah ohhh my I was one of those 16 year olds. Fantastic.My padre and I when I was 16. Hey there is my natural hair color! Woo miss that.



MY BROTHER IS COMING TO VISIT ME! I havn't seen that kid in 6 months. Crazy.


My brother and grandpa at christmas time (i.e the last time i saw their faces.)

Kayla Loves:
1) back massages
2) the beach
3)pedicures
4) Temple Fridays
5) herbal tea
6) my yoga pants.
7) endorphins
8) adorable babies
9) good hair days
10) Puebla, Mexico.
11) getting "THE" shot on my camera
12) laughing till I almost pee
13) crazy dance parties with the B-Ster
14) pandas
15) peanut butter m&m's
16) diet coke

No comments:

Post a Comment