21.6.10

took a midnight train going anywhere

WEEKEND
Zoo
French Toast
Sunshine
Mesa Falls
Good talks : )
Laughing sooo much
New roomie... HEATHER I LOVE YOU.
Sicknast healthy brownies. I apologize for making them.
If you are going to make brownies make them right, ight?
stadium singing = fun actually and sounds beaaauutiffulll
chocolate chip cookies= always good
laughing more= even better

to use for lighting assignment?

these girls are legit. legitimately fantastic.

and crazy.

and my dress decided to ride up and look scandalous for a sec.
buttt the reflection from the window was so so clear it was crazy.

turns out idaho is beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures!! :) Idaho is beautiful, I am convinced...But I have so many bug bites after yesterday haha

    ReplyDelete