13.6.10

follow you untill you love me

This weekend was a 10 on the fun scale. I am soo happy that my brother came to visit! He has grown up to be a really cool kid and I'm super proud of him. We got out and did some fun things. I cooked for the kid! And was impressed that he can eat as much as a small family. We went to B's ward this morning at the butt crack of dawn ( 8: 15) so that he could go to all of church since he had to leave at two and then we made tacos.

photogenic runs in the family... obviously.

I am always a little envious of people who are super good at making fast friends, my roomie Alyssa is so good at it. I've been here for 2 semesters and she has been here for 1/2, and she has a butt load of friends, and I am glad because basically I get to share them. So is my brother Brian. Which was good cause I'm not very good at meeting new people and he was good at it for me.

After I dropped Brian off at his shuttle with a bag of snacks, I went over to B's complex and found her asleep laying in the grass. I did what any good friend would do and leaped on her back,and it was kind of hilarious because she was super disoriented after all the air got knocked out of her mouth like a whoopie coushion. Anyways we layed in the sunshine (yes it was sunny in Rexburg for a change) and she drew a cat tattoo on my wrist of a cat surrounded by flames of fieryness and we laughed with her roomies and talked about our Costa Rica trip with Hannah Bee.

Kthanksluvsbyeee

-Kayla

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, oh brian is one cool cat. I love the picture with him on the unicorn, it makes me think: MEEEEEERRRRR!!! I had fun this weekend :) and thank you for jumping upon my back today, it was the greatest way to wake up!! :) iloveyoulongtime

    ReplyDelete