9.6.10

shoooooot

My assignment this week was to capture the essence of
REXBURG, IDAHO.





THANK YOU KYLE.
for being good-looking and also for being my model today.

I was in the gym gettin my elliptical on. You know, I am aware that many a person think that the elliptical is a completely ineffective machine. And I do occasionally laugh at people, mostly skinny boys who hop on at level one at full speed and call that working out. But it's an inner laugh and then I feel bad about it. Anyways, I was notttt feeling full of vivacious energy today, so instead of running I decided to have an elliptical day. And just for the record I sweat a lot on that thing. On level 11, and if I sweat it has to be working something.

Anyways so I was striding away and on the tv that was right in front of my face was the show " I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant".... Anyways, I got drawn in. How could you not know!? Seriously.So I keep watching and keep watching and pretty soon there is blood everywhere ( fake blood. it was a reinactment), but I think we all know how I feel about any sort of blood by now and that is ehhh no bueno. So I start feeling super light headed and start fearing that I might black out, fall over, and get tangled and broken in the huge plastic pedals that compose the machine. And so my friends, I had to abandon ship, and by ship I mean elliptical machine.. And work my butt elsewhere.

Then in the locker room these girls were polenysian dancing in front of my locker. Which is completely great, I always try to do a dance from other cultures after my workout... (?)... anyways, they didn't feel like it would be convinient to move, so these dancers who were white and not polynesian ps were just dancin away in my nakey personal space. WOOOO

Remember how I left my phone at home the majority of the day and I got home and I had one text. From Craigos.


No comments:

Post a Comment