30.5.10

you got your passion and you got your pride

I am teaching relief society tomorrow. People always say that you learn so much more from teaching then you do sitting in that desk listening... this is true times 1000. Like teaching English to my Mexico babies... I learned so so much about being patient and loving those hooligans... and like teaching aerobics... You just gain a perspective that you can't if you didn't take the time and prepare.. I am studying these talks that I am using tomorrow and I just feel so strongly about them and I just hope that I can get a fraction of the passion and the love that I feel when I read these talks to the girls that I am teaching... I hope that something that I share will help them with something they are struggling with like it's helping me.

Let's be honest here it's the truth, I am still kind of impressionable. A lot impressionable. Instead of being in denial, I am just going to say that everything that we watch or hear or listen to effects us whether we like it or not, the people that we hang out with influence the attitudes we adopt... I will always be me.. but in order to be the best version I need to make a serious effort to surround myself with good people and good things...

Friends or anyone who respects you in the least will always be pushing you for the better... to keep the rules and be an honest decent person.. and anyone who doesn't do that.... doesn't really care about you very much.


I am nowhere near perfect by any means, but these are just things I've been thinking about.

And is it fun to say, " I just want to be friends" twice in one day? No. Hurting feelings never feels good. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment