18.5.10

i go ahead and smile


After our stake humanitarian deal I trucked it down to B-Ster's for a Glee watching and Pizza eating BFFFFFFFFFFFF (best friends forever forever forever ect.) reunion. It was good whenever B and I are together we laugh our pants off. Kailani was there, who has also been our partner in crime on many occasions... such as that time we were trying to be sneaky driving, so we turned off the car lights and ended up in someone's front yard, or that time we said goodbye to Moses Lake in the best way we know how to celebrate any body of water.


We have pulled plenty of all nighters, drank plenty of blue dew, and laughed more than our bladders could handle.
We radiate legitness.
We get our freak on at prom. A lot.
And also stake dances. When we were 14. Till we were 17.
And B's been my friend for longer than I've had those sweatpants.
Which is FOREVA

Pretty much I don't know what I'd do without that lady.
We've been there for each other through thick and thin.

ALSSOOOO I did my photography homework.



1 comment:

  1. Kayla, I flippin love you :) Your the bestest friend evaaaaaaaaaa. I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures!! We have had so much fun, and we have many more years of it to come :) love ya kayler!

    ReplyDelete