5.5.10

dr.pepper loves me.

Today is a happy Wednesday.

In sewing class my seam ripper and I have been getting to be friends due to my overconfidence in eh well the entire sewing department. Friends, turns out you do need to use pins and measure a few times for accuracy and whatnot. It's not like a childeren's literature presentation where you can get up and wing it and have your fellow peers be blinded by the awesomeness of your choice in children's books. That kind of happened. Anyways after a few minor pillowcase tragedy's today I FINISHED... and the animals on the jungle print smiled at me and said "Good job Kayla we are so happy to be on your pillowcase!" Eh... not really. I didn't drink enough Dr. Pepper for that to actually happen.

Anyways, after BOM I went to the library to say hello to a handsome fellow that I have been seeing a bit of lately and headed home for a relief society presidency meeting. I am the secretary. Which means I can say I'm on the presidency and feel needed when in reality my only responsibilities are writing announcements and taking roll and suggesting places like Cold Stone to have our presidency meetings at. I do love me some good cake batter with cookie dough it. Allthetime.

Also my gym diligence has been paying off! I basically look like the old Kayla!! A few more visits to the treadmill and pilates dvd sessions and I should be completely back. Would I take back eating those tortillas in Mexico though? Not a chance.

Homework and whatnot has been going REALLY AWESOME... Mostly because I do the homework and attend class and "apply myself". Turns out when you get organized in one department it spreads to others and you end up like Monica on friends all OCD and whatnot. Ok just kidding maybe not everyone but I am now a to do list kind of girl and a I have to clean this place or I can't study kind of girl and the occasional no I can't go out I have homework kind of girl.

Today my best buddy B-Ster texted me and said that we should go around and karate chop people holding eachothers hands.. like on their hands.. with plenty of sound effects.. which sounds kind of mean but also HILARIOUS... which reminds me of fall semester when Jilly Bean was all " I HATE EVERYONE WHO LOVES SOMEONE!" Similar sentiment... I love that B-Ster who else's texts can make me almost use my pants as a restroom. Besides that BENGAL TEA... it's like you are sipping a raging tiger...

luvs luvs luvs,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. No but really! lets do all of that! hahahaha! I love ya Kayla, way to be a good student...sorry I am not a better influence this semester

    ReplyDelete