16.5.10

like nothing ever happened

So I love my roomies. They have gotten much better at cleaning up after themselves even. I was just working on my Book Of Mormon paper and all the sudden music involving a harmonica that I am going to venture to say is " Folk Music" was blasting through the thin sheetrock. So I go out to see what's a happenin and the windows are open and the couch is outside, I can see it through the window and Margeaux and Steven are layin on in soakin up the sun. Ight.

So what's a girl to do but go out and join them? But I got out there with my herbal tea and laptop....... and changed my mind cause Steven was all awkward and shirtless and I vaguely recall last time they layed out a guy yelling, " Look that girl has her shirt off!" At Steven... So I am kickin it regular school and staying indoors.

Sometimes in Mexico I would look around me and just say to myself "I'm in Mexico..!" And I would be filled with happiness and excitement.. so I tried that today. I said.. "I'm in Idaho!!" But ehh nothing happened.

I'm not going to mention guys in this post because it would raise about the same excitment level as me yelling, " I'M IN IDAHO.." yeah so none.

luvs luvs luvs,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment