3.9.10

adios mo town

Today was insane. I am still processing recent events.

First off I discovered yesterday that TODAY would be my last day in Moses Lake before I left for school. I didn't feel ready to leave, I wasn't ready to say goodbye... and I wasn't ready to smash all my belongings into my poor falling-apart Altima. Yes, the falling apart of the mentioned carro is my fault, ok. Yes I am aware. I'm a much better driver than I was when I was 16. Minus the garbage can incident 2 days ago. What the junk was it doing there?!

Anyways basically I was freaking out. All day. Like that feeling like you are forgetting something important. And I hadn't even left yet. I discovered one thing I forgot though. My ipod headphones. Bahhhh.

On my way out of town I stopped by my handsome man's house to drop off some sweaters that I had borrowed. And to say goodbye. And to be told that apparently my car was out of coolant, and he fixed it, but that was an unexpected bonus. I miss that man already. For reals. Do I normally keep emotion out of my blog? Yes. Besides sarcasm and occasionally disdain. But it's my blog. And I'll say what I please. You didn't even know that I had a man. That's how stealth I am.

Anyways I may have made the biggest mistake of my life thus far. So that is always a great feeling, you know?

Then I went to Brian's football game. That he didn't play in because he is Hobbles and on crutches. First we went to the wrong stadium. It was like a family wide blond moment. Where you are all in the stands and then you see the wrong teams run out. Awesome. Anyways we found the right one eventually. I predicted they'd get smashed, and I predicted right. I got to use my only football vocabulary, "RUN THE CLOCK." They did. Shortly after I yelled at them to. I sat by a friend from high school though and we caught up and had girl talk it was good.

And now I am going to proceed to go to bed before 2 AM. A concept that evaded the man and I prior to today.

TOMORROW I LEAVE FOR CAMPING.


luvs,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment