30.9.10

i can't be tamed

FACTS:
(mainly)
I am in my edtech class.
I am eating a reeces. As if to say, self, way to be in class today.
Sadly I was not ready in time to make it to my first class so I took my time eating a grapefruit and looking at ehhh dresses online with Mcall.
I broke and called the man last night.
Last night at midnight the roomies and I ordered cheezy bread and coke.
Apparently I have been feeling a bit indulgent this week.
at work I feel like I should be wearing an orange jumpsuit
and speaking with an accent
maybe I will one of these days.



quote that i liked from my BOM class today:
"our lives will be an absolute manifestation of what we really want"


craziest and best roomates ever in the world:
mine.


best man ever:
mine.
(the above statement is also a fact)



xo,
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment