29.9.10

my phone doesn't ring anymore

Dear Bloggy,

I am currently enduring one of the most awful forms of modern torture, which is a deprivation of communication. The man in my life decided that we should do a Ukraine practice run. Since we won't be able to call eachother 4+ times a day like I do here in the states, he decided that for the next 2 days we are allowed 1 email each. No calls, No texts. It's only been mas o menos 12 hours and I am dying. DYYYING FRIENDS.

Also you will be pleased to hear that I got a job. And maybe if you hate me a little bit you will feel satisfaction from that fact that it is a custodial job and I spend my life riding around a giant vaccuum and loosing control over this 200 pound carpet buffer. The vaccuum is called "The Chariot" of all things, and when I ride it around I ALWAYS have that song stuck in my head that says... "sweet charioooot give me your wings..." I think it's by Gavin Degraw. It's like life decided to open up a can of responsibility and character and dump it on me while I was sleeping. How bout a can of 14 hours of sleep and a keg of diet coke? And while we are being ridiculous how about a personal assistant that does homework and gives back massages?That would help me.

I made a deliscious pie last night. Need I say more? Need I tell you what kind of improvements have came about in the Kayla Cooking Department since the days of nobakes and burned grilled cheese? I am really trying here. Also I am really proscrastinating my homework.

adios muchachos.


No comments:

Post a Comment