12.3.11

bye chocolate, i love you

Today we went to the temple & did baptisms. The temple is gorgeous, but I feel like the granite is more cookies and creme looking as opposed to the rest, which seem more french vanilla.. in terms of ice cream... umm.. I'm giving up sweets for 30 days... I have the biggest sweet tooth EVER. And the chocolate here is loco delicious. Serious. I will bring some home. But fellow sugar addicts like myself have come away from this challenge with a feeling of aloofness regarding nobakes and sweets afterwards, and I want that!!
So, I am giving it a go, and saying goodbye tonight with a king size snickers. I've always liked a challenge. Oh and my teachers had to teach school today. On a SATURDAY!! I stuck it out with them, but after lunch I laid my parka down in the sunshine that was coming through the window and took a nap. After sleeping in my bed here I can pretty much sleep anywhere, it's a gift. Or sad. Well happy Saturday!! Luv, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment