3.3.11

hey look pictures!!

at the Lavra
my teachas. my chicks. my amigas. my partners in crime.




I didn't take them.
I am a robber of pictures.

Also I have a pet dog. That isn't mine, that I believe is a stray but has been living on our stoop for the last week. I secretly named him Spot. And Elliott suggested that I feed him. So today I was walking out and I tossed him some of my deliscious buttered rye bread, and he let it fall on the ground, sniffed it, and looked at me like I was insane. That dog does not know good bread, spoiled pants. I told the Director who was in town from the States this week about Spot, and he laughed and was all, as long as you aren't petting it! And I was all " hahahah of course not that .. that would be crazy and stuff"... That's a lie. I pat Spot's little head every time I leave...

And Christina has just informed me that a whole semester of girls got worms for playing with the strays here.

Awesome. Cursed for their compassion. That would happen.
Looks like I will be keeping my distance from Ol' Spot Face now. Poor doggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment