6.4.11

awkward and awesome

I am aware that this is not an original idea for blog posts. Whatever.

Awkward:
  • The fact that I went on a huge amazing vacation and saw 4 different countries and didn't blog about it at all. ( I am not making a special category labeled LAME for this bullet)
  • Trying to stay comfortable on a bus for 30 hours.
  • Squatters
  • When you are singing in your apartment because you have it to yourself, but then someone walks in mid-note and it's all awkward... like yes... I sing loud when I'm alone... to country music..
  • When your bus driver yells something to us passengers, and everyone gets off, and we are still 3 stops away from mine. That is a new one. " I don't understand!!!" Yep I yelled that. No one understood.
Awesome
  • Skyping Elliott in the bathroom of my school. It's quiet in there. Until someone bangs on the door and hears two voices, then it's awkward.
  • Roasted Carrots
  • The fact that I have been clean from chocolate and diet coke for a week and a half.
  • That I have LESS THAN 2 MONTHS IN UKRAINE!!!
  • My hot Fiance.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I just randomly found your blog and from your blog description, I'm hooked. That's super awesome!!

    And oh my gosh! You totally need to blog about these countries visited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did!I posted about it! I needed to thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete