17.12.10

the octopus bee

Today I rolled out of bed and wrote a final essay.

And then I cleaned the new BYUI Center. It's beautiful. I felt privileged to janitize such a pretty building that still has the smell of new.

Not so privileged to wear a yellow and black vacuum on my back and roam around with the other busy bees cleaning every isle in that place. I felt like an octopus I had a giant vacuum hose arm and this cord arm and my own arms it was loco. Kayla the octopus bee.

We got a tour and got to go up on the catwalk above the conference center. SO SCARY.

And then I waited 30 minutes for a man in sweatpants to serve my roomies and I teryaki chicken at that sketchy place that is kind of inside where hogi yogi used to live.

And then I took off my pants and scrubbed out the bathtub. And my roomies told me I have a cute butt.

Happy Friday. Again.
The End.

Luvs,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment