12.12.10

when life gives you a giant frozen lemon

President Hinkley said.."my plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight."

I don't think he ever lived in Rexburg. Just kidding!!! I miss President Hinkley. And so I tried to make a list of things that bring sunshiney to my soul in this frozen wasteland.



I have one week left in Rexburg, Idaho.
And these are the things I will miss:


  • Cocoa Bean. Specifically Better Than Whatever cupcakes.
  • Cheap Seats. A movie ticket, popcorn, and pop for under $10
    Pure Genius.
  • Living right across the street from the temple. Literally, right across the street. No one in Rexburg lives as close... I will never have that chance again.
  • Everybody knows what you believe.. the checker at walgreens.. the building maintenance guy...your gyno... everybody.
  • Kind drivers.. if you accidentally cut someone off here and mouth the words "I'M SORRY!" then they give you a forgiving smile and move on with life
  • It's socially acceptable to be engaged and 19 here. Which is awesome for me. On account of.. I am.


FINALS WEEK WATCH OUT... I just drank a lot of diet coke.
they should probably sponsor me at the rate I am going.
And yes I am in love with my Fiance's UW t-shirt


luvs,
Kayla


GO STUDYYYY DOO ITT

No comments:

Post a Comment