1.12.10

fabulous women. fabulous headwear.

From what I have learned thus far about Russian and Ukrainian women is that they are fabulous. The strut around in heels in the crazy snow and never leave the house without lipstick- drunks don't dare harass them because they are intimidating and you don't just don't mess. Many believe that it is their right and privilege to have the opportunity to stay at home and raise their babies. Mainly that appreciate all that is feminine. As do I. I cannot wait to live and learn among them.


Also I appreciate the wearing of scarves on my head. As I did this morning. So, because I was convinced of it's adorableness, I found some ladies who shared my same feelings on the matter.
Jackie Kennedy & Audrey Hepburn.
the authors of all that is fabulous.





As well as my favorite actress Rachel McAdams.



TA DAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment