15.12.10

once upon a a time

I tried on an immodest ridiculously poufy sparkley wedding dress that was a size too big. Also the most expensive in the store. Because my friends, you only buy a wedding dress once, so you have a lisense to try on one that weighs ten pounds just for fun.



I pretty much had to burrow in there from the bottom. That thing barely fit in the dressing room.
I am going shopping fer reals next week. But you won't get to see that one until June : )

Today I came very close to several different tragedies, but always somehow managed to get by. And I am happy about that.

Also that I got my itinerary for UKRAINE. January 13th is when I leave! Less than a month.
Plus, layover in Germany. Sweeeeet : )

One. More. Day. Of finals stress.

I miss my Elliott.
: (



luvs,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Kayla! you will look so pretty in any dress! i'm so excited for you! and you HAVE to post pictures of your wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete