20.4.10

esta bien

Fellas. I have good news. My classes are infinitely more interesting than last semester. It is a definite that I will stay awake in these classes. Photography.. I am pumped for it!!! A LOT.

Also, I am sore on top of sore. It's the second day, when you have a hard time sitting down but you work out anyway, and then instantly after you are like 8 times more sore. I mean after a week or two of this I could look like normal Kayla in no time. That is, if my roomates didn't make yummy cupcakes and leave yummy salty popcorn laying around. Watch me never refuse anything chocolate.

I like my roomies : ) They are really sweet. Yesterday I was kind of freaking out because this is so different from my first semester. I've always prided myself on my ability to adapt to change, but I found myself searching for familiar faces and feeling like I wanted to recreate way things were in the past. This is going to be better. I am so excited to get to know my new roomies and for all of the adventurous times ahead!

Today we all sat and listened to devo in our apartment, it was really good. Even though being here is soo so different from Mexico, and I sometimes feel like I am having a hard time adjusting, I know everything will be ok, because this is where I am supposed to be and Heavenly Father is always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment