12.4.10

Monday you can fall apart Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart Oh, Thursday doesn't even start It's Friday I'm in love

The best way to pack is to dump all your clothes in a pillowcase, take it to the nearest Lavandaria, and pick it up the next day ironed, folded, and it it's own sealed bag. You take that, and plop it in your suitcase. Packed. It cost me 69 pesos for 3 weeks of laundry. Yes, in anticipation of this event I haven't done laundry in 3 weeks.

Today my host mom seemed upset at me, and was really insistent that I washed this pitcher from breakfast when several other people were about to, and she was all " NO, Kayla." As if she had forgotten that I did everyone's dishes the night before when the missionaries our grandparents and 2 neighbors came over. and I was all ooook it's not a big deal I will wash it.

The best way to say goodbye? Is not to. That is how I regularly go about things. Goodbyes are awkward. Like what if one person cries and the other person doesn't and stuff. I don't know how things will go this week, but one this is for sure I hate goodbyes.

My whole family is under the impression that I flirted with the Elder from the states last night at dinner. Define flirting for me, ok, try that.

The best way to organize 20 kids for an ending performance in 2 days? We have no idea. If you think of anything let us know we are baffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment