8.4.10

the smallness of the world and stuff.

The world is way too small. I'm sure you are aware. I just discovered that my EFY crush of the week from way back when has been serving his mission an hour away in Tehuacan. I have spent 2 weekends there, we have the same zoo pictures.

Also. I love 90210. Say what you'd like. I never watch TV, fact. But, on Tuesday nights at 8, it has so happened that dates have been turned down, homework has been neglected, and phone calls gone unanswered. But why the junk after the first season do they have to toss in lezzie junk? It's like woowww did you run out of ideas because it's supa lame, ight? Dear 90210 screenwriter, please knockitoff, or I will become undevoted and find a new show.

Remember how tomorrow is my last Friday in my beloved Puebla? I don't even know how to respond to that fact.

♥♥,
KAYLAJEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment