7.4.10

facts.

Today I took my Abuelito for a walk with Nick. She pushed his wheelchair. I did not, because I have a tremendous fear of the elderly- mainly of them falling and breaking stuff and it being my fault. What if we went over a speed bump and he falls out into the street? Then what? So I walked with my little cousin who is three. We were quite the crowd, Nick, I, Abuelitos, and 3 little cousins of mine. I was holding the hand of Alan who is three so he didn't run into the street or anything crazy and let me tell you a 3 year old walks slower than an abuelito. His hands were all sticky from candy he had eaten and I had one of his toys that he brought in my other hand. I wish I had a picture ha ha!!

Anyways it was the longest walk everrr our Abuelita is legit and in supa shape. But, Alan fell on the sketch sidewalks of Mexico and scraped his knee and started crying.. I brushed the dirt off his knee and picked the little guy up and carried him the rest of the way home. Let me tell you, a 30 pound kid is sooo heavy after 5 minutes!!!

Despues that adventure we had dance practice for our final performance.. which is going to be hilarious. We drew inspiration from the best of places, Hot Rod, my little brother's lip sync performance, EFY line dances and some Hamster Dance that Iron knows. That combined with all my moves that radiate swagger it's going to be straight awesome!!

Today was productive on account of I cleaned my room and watched the Saturday afternoon session of conference since that was the one that I missed and it was THE BEST!! I love Elder Holland....

P.S... Ferret just apologized to me for thinking negatives things about me today, and it was sooo.. awkward and he just dug himself an even bigger hole...like a GIANT ONE... I couldn't think of anything to say so I was all.. " Sorry for feeling like I wanted to punch you in the face today." Which in all honestly I did feel like that.

♥ ♥ ♥,
KAYLAJEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment