19.4.10

You guys. I am back in the states. I am drinking water out of the tap. I am throwing my toilet paper in the toilet and flushing it- when I remember. It's just habit to throw it in that trash. Sicknast. Today I went to the gym and began the journey that will be fitting into my pants again. I am wearing makeup and fixing my hair. I am gettin my flirt on. I am having a good time.. sometimes when I am by myself I miss Puebla and it hurts like a bad break up.. But I am happy : ) In so many ways Rexburg is home, too.

I can't blog about school. Mostly because I am so so tempted to blog about social stuff. It happened last semester. I blogged about guys I was dating, and as hilarious as it was to me, it was not hilarious to those boys, and others in the ward... I will try to blog about my goals and things unrelated to the people around me.

"The journey of 1,000 miles begins with 1 step"

No comments:

Post a Comment