3.4.10

In Chiapas.. ♥


I took pictures of flowers.

And babies. Which may definitely be a creeper thing to do, but he was so cute and look at his eyes!!

And I photographed every fruit stand I saw.

I had a Star Wars moment outside a Museum in San Cristabol de la Casas. May we all live long and prosper.

I starred at scarves in a market for an hour picking out a 40 peso neck wrap of superior awesomess que todo. It is beautiful and radiates.. " I will find my eternal companion in this scarf" ness.


I boated down the Canon of Sumidero. And saw a giant alligator. And wrestled it. Minus the wrestling.

I made up a dance affectionately dubbed,"The Congrejo"

I spoke in a British accent more than I ever wanted to in my life.
I sipped an icy coke in Guatemala.

I nearly froze to death at "Hotel Middle of Nowhere Mexico that Runs of Of Water when You're brushing Your Teeth Yay"

I spent a total of 40 hours on a bus with 15 other girls.

I watched about 15 movies.


I let this statue borrow my head in Yaxchitzlan...

I puked my guts out from car sickness on the side of a road in the middle of nowhere.

I was nearly sacrificed by a native... in a pink hoody.. named Hannah... Barely escaped with my life.

I swam around the bottom of this waterfall and bruised up my knees on the rocks.

I said..." Dude where is your body?" to this head at La Venta in Villahermosa


I frolicked around the ruins of Palenque.

I was attacked and robbed by a herd of monkey badgers.
I ate my body weight in peanut butter and jelly.

I slept in a full sized bed with Audrey and Becca. And we spooned.




I did a lot of stuff.

I had A BLAST of funny funness.

I felt like I was living within the pages of a National Geographic.



Be Aware that April 8th is a Day Without Shoes.. Tom's shoes is putting it on. Buy a pair and one pair will be donated to a child who is without.
Leave dem shoes at home, ight?
I these shoes
click here to see em'




1 comment:

  1. kayla!!! first. love your blog. second you are hilarious and i miss you. third.. you made a shoutout to a day without shoes!!!!! oh my heck that made my day :) gahh love you girl.

    ReplyDelete