26.3.10

por fin. viernes.

When I was walking my kiddos to my classroom Arantza looked up at me and was all, " Are you going back to the United States?" And she looked sooo genuinely worried, I told her not yet and to not worry about it. It's going to break my heart to leave. Little Regina called me Mommy today when she was reaching for me to pick her up, the sweet little girl ha ha! They all looked so cute today, in their regular classes they had a pajama party so they were all running around in footy pajamas.

My classroom is my happy place. It has this giant window and vaulted ish ceilings that I taped construction paper butterflies all over and it's so open. It's just a peaceful place that is all my own with my decorations. It radiates happiness and probably some sort of zen positive energy junk.

So you know when middle aged people take to many laxatives and loose control of their bowels? Don't worry this is a metaphor. I lost control of my emotional bowels today. Ha ha that sounds sicknast. I just feel like I've been on a roller coaster of emotion. Like today I got up for my run, and got to our meeting spot, and no one was there. So I ran down our route to see if I could catch them but I didn't have my contacts in and the chances of me getting smashed by a car instantly went up 90%, so I turned around and went home. I confronted her about it after classes and for some reason I just started to cry and I was just thinking what the junk little girl why are tears coming out of your face!?


And then Abraham and Nick were going to the Gran Bodega to get some avacados for lunch, and I decided to tag along to get a few things, and the cashier made a huge deal out of me trying to use my card. She was all.. " Don't you have money?" And I wanted to be all.. dude... " En Estados Unidos, tarjetas y dinero es igual. Esta bien?!" So I had to wait around for like an hour for them to ring up my flippin tampons, only to get home and discover that they have a diaper smell that you can catch a whiff of like 10 miles away. So that will be fun.

Two more hours of teaching.. and I will be on vacation. And I will live. And not cry randomly anymore. Everything is just happening so fast.. vacation and then a few more days of teaching and then.. the L word.. Leaving...

Yes I realize I discussed loosing control of bowels and diapers in the same blog. Bahahahah!!

P.S I will be back with amazing vacation posts in a week!!! Keep luving me untill then, promise O ye blog viewers???

besos y abrazos,
Kayla

1 comment: