9.3.10

My butt is so ghetto fabulous lately! Thank you Mexican food! So much that today when I put my bermuda shorts on I had to do lunges around my house for a good 10 minutes, and then all the way to the apartment to get them to look less like spandex and more like the shorts that they used to be. booty booty booty rockin everywhere.This morning was pretty special in that I got to the school and realized that I had tucked my cami into my underwear so their pretty pinkness was just saying "Hellooo world!". The best part was Garret saw it earlier and didn't say anything. Love that kid!

Other than that today is shaping up pretty nicely : ) I have resolved to stay away from the yummy Cheeto like poof-tasticnesses that live in a 50 pound bag downstairs. They have the texture of... a packing peanut, but are somehow satisfying times 8 million. hundred. AND my run went good! I was almost late, meaning I'm supposed to be at our meeting spot at 8:30 and I woke up at 8:28, but I made it! And the fact that I didn't get my morning pee only made me run faster! AND I am in love with this weather. With a fiery passion.
Sunshine, no te vayas por favor. Ever.

If you want to be really hungry right now then click on this.
http://rachelrecipelover.blogspot.com

My cousin Zack married a lady who can cook. Go Zack! Anyways I have been frequenting this blog she writes... and plotting me... drum roll please...actually cooking stuff. Namely those pumpkin muffins filled with CREAM CHEESE ... Yeeep I will be cooking those. You will see. I've been inspired. Rachel is my hero of the day, for her domestic fabulousness.

x0x0x0x,
KAYLA

P.S.
If you are reading my blog. I
U. Mucho.

P.S. number two

Somebody just denied me a letter of recommendation because they were "swamped". In the time it took to write that letter of denial they could have written a letter of recommendation. It was a letter of recommendation for housing scholarship that I desperately need since I've been doin flippin service in Mexico for the past 3 months and didn't have a chance to work. Did I cry a little? Yep. It's ok guys I'll just quit school and live on the streets. I'll blog about dumpster diving and wearing the same clothes the rest of my life it will be the best. EVER.

And also. I saw some guys digging through garbage bags on the street today and I wanted to take a picture for you but more than I wanted the picture I wanted not to get shanked.

1 comment:

  1. I will be your pumpkin cupcake guinea pig :) Love ya lady!

    ReplyDelete