7.3.10

Domingo ♥

It was one of my goals this week to find time to have one of my sisters help me write my testimony in Spanish. I didn't find any time. So, we are sitting in sacrament meeting, and my heart started beating so fast and my legs got all jelloid. That is always how I feel when I know I need to get up there. Anyways, Garret gets up there and stumbles around some words, but everyone really felt the spirit. I just started thinking it's now or never. So I hurried and wrote it down the best I could in Spanish, and then my sissy Darian corrected any errors. There weren't that many : ) Then I read it a bazillion times over and well there was a lull I went up there. And tried. I know it wasn't that good, because I was just so nervous I couldn't do my best... But I did do it. And that was my goal. Get up in Mexico and bear my testimony in their language.

I am happy that I got up there. Because, when I woke up, I was in a non happy mood. My whole family is back in Estados Unidos out camping and marshmallow roasting and fun having without me... and I felt so left out and I miss them soo much. I felt soo much better after I got up there though. I wrote in my journal... " Bloom where you're planted... and right now you are planted in Puebla."




Pretty flower is compliments of Chamberlain Photography

Yo se que esta Iglesia es verdadera. Tengo una testimonio de Joseph Smith- que el restuaro la iglesia por nosotros en los ultimos dias. Yo tengo una testimonio de el Libro de Mormon. Yo se que Nuestro Padre Celestial escucha nuestras oraciones y tiene mucho mucho amor por sus hijos, mas que podemos tenemos la abilidad a compredemos. Yo se que yo soy una hija de Dios.
En el nombre de Jesu Cristu, Amen.


I HEART MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!




My Momma is the prettiest smartest lady in the whole world. She is a wonderful Momma and my bestest friend. I love this lady.

And my handsome Papa. He is the GREATEST. I love that man. And Jennifer, who is hilarious and very brave to marry a man with 4 hooligans.
Kyle is straight up a genius. FACT. Kyle does what he wants. And I like that. I love this kid. He is my older BroHA. See that tent in the background? It's also been around long enough to be a family member. Go tent! I love this tent.

Chelsi. Peanut. Partner in crime. Sissy Poo. Chelsi is the coolest sister ever. And by ever I mean, in the world. We have funnest times ever, whether it's eating happy meals late in the night or just laughing till we cry and our abs hurt over our own ridiculousness. Chelsi is beautiful and amazing. Be jealous she isn't your sister. I love this girl.

My brother can beat up your brother. Obviously. My brother Brian is amazing. Whether it's playing the guitar or being state champion wrestler or dominating a football game, my brother is the definition of legitness. He is a sweetie and I love this kid.

Lastly, our reindeer Hope. After all the time I spend away this reindeer continues to remember me. Hope, you had better remember me after I come back from Mexico and school, or I will tickle you to death. Love this animal!

1 comment: