6.3.10

pterodactyls and lasagnas

Remember that one night when I couldn't sleep because my nap went into overtime on accident earlier? And then I blogged about how I am in Mexico chillin in ol' trundy missing cuddling boys. ILP girls are in general BOY DEPRIVED unless you are sneaky sneakin around the rules, which clearly states... don't do anything that appears like dating..... or something... Anyways the reason you don't remember it is because I haven't told you yet. Because I am telling you now. Unless you are psychic and know the future. Then possibly you could remember this post. And if that is the case you should definitely drop me a little commenty poo because that is fantastic.

I've cuddled a lot of boys. The following boys may be a little miffed if they ever read this. But I might be a little happy because it means people read my bloggy. So here is a very vague synopsis of my previous relationships. AKA we had to be together long enough to have pictures together.


Scotty Bear. We roamed around The Burgeler and I "cooked him dinner" meaning I put a frozen lasagna in the oven. We took crazy walks in the Burg's infamous icy nights and one time I even got him to do pilates with me. Scott was all... really Scott like. And I am ridiculously Kayla-esque. Things... well we broke up.

This was Peetree, yes named after the baby pterodactyl from the Land Before Time never ending saga. And no I did not know how to spell pterodactyl before now. Even though I use that word on a regular basis. Wait what?? Anyway. Peetree made really good chocolate chip cookies and we had good times hooliganing around Mo-Town and taking mini road trips to watch laser light shows and whatnot. He was good at fixing cars. But I don't like golf. Anyway we broke up.
Chase Face. Chase face was all... I want to be an actor. And I was all well I want to abandon practicality and become an actress. So we dated and ate battered mushrooms from Woody's and listened to Anberlin. But deep down I knew I wanted to be a school teacher/photographer/wedding dress designer extraordinaire. Well anyway we broke up.
Pandy. Pandy was all... at a youth conference. And in my reckless youth maybe I decided to kiss and random boy at youth conference because the famous B-STER and I were playing kind of a dare game. And maybe we got caught. And maybe we went to prom and I got to wear that dress that I still think is SO BEAUTIFUL and green and satiny and clings to all the right almost curves that I have. But I couldn't do long distance relationships. Anyway, breaking up happened.

Poopy Grant. Poopy Grant is not in fact poopy. As far as I know. Sad story!! I could not find any pictures of The Poo and I together since our crazy puppy luviness happened about 2 computers ago. So I graped this one off his facebook. Anyways we were the cutest, picnic in the park notebook kissing status. We radiated adorableness. Anyways I never could convince The Poo that he should get baptized. Anyways it so happened that breaking up happened.



Have I only cuddled 5 guys? BAHAHAHHA.. no. But these are the only boys that I called boyfriends. Anyways the point is I like to cuddle and I can't here. But just for the record, us girls here in Puebla are a million times less boy deprived than the Tehuacan girls. Sorry ladies. We have Garebear ( sounds masculin eh?) and Iron Rod to balance out all the girly estrogenness, and if I make brownies sometimes I can trick the Garebear into giving me a crappy back rub.

1 comment:

  1. PAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I love this post! You still manage to crack me up even when you are in a completely different country! The summaries of these relationships were PERFECT :)

    ReplyDelete