20.3.10

facts.

  • Diet Coke and I love each other.
  • The movie The Notebook never gets old. Neither does Hot Rod.
  • If I could wear leggings everyday instead of pants I would. Leggings. You are the definition of comfortable. Go leggings.
  • The day I can't run I want you to ehh finish me ok? I love to run. With a passion.
  • I love the phrase "fiery passionate"... cause that is the way I feel about a lot of things. Don't steal it. People will know.
  • Mad fits of laughter keep me alive.
  • So do peanut butter m&m's
  • I adore taking pictures, I love to try and capture beautiful things on camera, I love to be inspired
  • My family is the shiz. Fact.I love them.
  • My favorite card games are spoons and B.S... Probably because they are the only ones I know.
  • Puebla, Mexico, and the babies I teach here will always have a piece of my
  • I want to see the world!!! I love to travel
  • I love lists... apparently..
  • I love to read things that touch my heart and make me think
  • If I couldn't write.. I would die.
  • I love styles from the 4o's. If I could run around in a vintage dress and heels all the time I would be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment