11.3.10

So remember that time when I was overcome by immaturity and sprayed Garrett in the back of the pants with a water bottle? Well. He had his revenge today. He got me. With my own water bottle. Looked like I straight up peed my pants. My evening kids don't listen to me anyway ha ha how on earth were they going to listen when it looked like my bladder had careened out of contol?

Moroni tried to trick us today. He underestimates my Spanish understanding skills. He told us he needed to talk to us about Veracruz, when in fact he actually just needed to do a presentation for one of his online classes and we had to sit there and be videoed looking alive like an audience. Needless to say all us teachers decided to be a GREAT and stare at him with creeper HUGE smiles throughout the entire thing. It was soo hard not to laugh. Mostly because it was Moroni up their talking rapidly in Spanish to a bunch of white kids who can't understand him. Moroni is great. Moroni is our ninero. Our nanny. He is 21 and always wears this cologne called dark temptation and is pretty mysterious and always takes off to "go somewhere" or "call someone". We love this guy. Especially Garret. Moroni and Garret have a bromance. Fo Sho.


"Look as far as you can see, and then some more. That is how much I love you Moroni."

This morning Steph ditched out on our run and so I ran with our newest recruit, the new Ihelp teacher Hannah. We talked the whole time. She is basically amazing. She speaks fluent Spanish, already graduated from college, lived in Spain for a semester and moved from Tehuacan to our Puebla. That is one great thing about ILP you get to meet amazing interesting people.

The Nickster and I got a giant bowl of cheetos and her symphony bar from the states and watched New Moon today. Can I tell you that Jake would be way more fun to have on roadtrips, or pretty much any occasion instead of Edward who would be all.. death grip on the steering wheel saying things like.." Bella, let me suffocate you with cheesy phrases about you being the only reason I go on in my vampire sexy ways"... I mean I know what happens in the end I've read the books more times than is healthy but at this point.. Jake seems like a good choice. He's just radiates happiness, her "sunshine"..plus I mean check out his bod, yeahs? "Man Edward work on your pecs and lemme get back to ya on the whole vamp for eternity thing".. Is what I would say..

I'm sorry I'm too tired to be more witty.

You'd better still me.

And if you do, become a follower of this blog. It makes for more interesting bloggys with more fantasticness and swagger. Thank you BBl for making me want to use the word swagger and gayspice pretty much all day.



-Kayla

1 comment:

  1. This just made my night complete haha. I agree one hundred percent, and then some about the whole cheesiness of Edward. And I am pretty sure eclipse is going to be the cheese ball of all cheesiness...I still plan on going to the midnight showing though, and dragging you with me haha

    ReplyDelete