8.3.10

Monday hasn't started out very promising. Besides the fact that I woke up and my hair was still perfectly curled from church yesterday.That was fantastic. And Garret came to our house for breakfast wearing this:
Which was also fantastic. Yes those are swim trunks.
Garret inspires us all to be
INDIVIDUALS.

I took the picture after I let him in. I let him in after I taunted him for about 10 min. first because he won't join me in a Monday Celebration of Happiness... aka eating a tub of frosting.


The rest of our morning was pretty much really random and really hot. Galilee makes us wear some sexy blue wool vests over our polos. Nick and I are contemplating wearing just the vest to school one day. Like a big wooly tank top of love. Actually like this.


Want one? Thought so.

See that mirror on top of my lovely silky brown pillow? That is my vanity. That is where I get ready for the day. See that lady on the bed? That is my roomie Nicki. When we were in Acapulco we got fake tattoos on our shoulder blades that said LOVERS. In Chinese. That's how good of friends we are. Anyways, Trundy, the tragedy that is my bed, lives under her bed. If I wanted to pull it out all the way it would mean moving all my bed stuff like my water and my journal and lovely pink ipod that I would slowly die without, and that hassles my life. And also it would involve exerting herculean strength. Which somehow I don't have. So I sleep on about a foot and a half of bed a night. Jealous?

Today I taught my nino's how to make spiral snakes out of construction paper and also to say, " I will have respect for teacher Kayla." With the babies we played duck duck goose, on account of the concept of line tag evaded them. It's ok though because they sound sooo cute when they go around saying DUCK.. DUCK..DUCK... Also I gave Oscar a rasberry, where you blow on their little tummys and it makes a great noise. Anyway, he thought it was hilarious and now gives all the other babies rasberries, in the form of spitting up all over their faces. CUTE.

SONG THAT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD: Wannabe. Yes. By the Spice Girls. Why? I couldn't tell you.

xxoxoxoxo,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. you remind me so much of me that I can't help but smile this REALLY BIG Cheesy grin just thinking about it. I actually liked to cuddle boys so much that when I was in Guatemala before I met Stephen of course, there was a missionary, NO! I am not that bad, but there was a missionary who had been released and was touring with his family and I went with him and although he had only not been a missionary for like 1 day, we kissed and cuddled the weekend away before he and his family went home. The worst part? One of my friends back in my hometown (yes, this missionary was from said hometown) was IN LOVE with him, but it's her fault she made out with my boyfriend in the 8th grade, so yeah, a part of me was evil and getting back at her ;)
    I can't believe that I told you that.... ;) Buenos noches Kayla, and keep up the fun and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My "safety" word to comment that last time was "deviling," no kidding

    ReplyDelete