25.3.10

be less fun. i mean it.


The principal at the school we teach at has a lot of complaints.. all of them completely offbase and ridiculous... After school yesterday a teacher approached me and was all.. " Oscar said that Javier punched him in the face, why weren't you watching your classes better?" I just stared at her with my face that means.."Seriously???" For one.. these kids are 3 years old.. and yeah.. right in the middle of me reading a story shy little Javi just goes all bi-polar and completely contrary to his nature he pops Oscar in the face and I didn't notice... that happened. Not.. It took my all not to roll my eyes at her. Javi is the sweetest kid in existence.. the probability of Oscar punching himself in the face is like 200 times higher. Javi is the one in the picture on the left. He looks like an agressive bully, huh? ha ha

Today the complaint was that Iron needs to be "less fun" because the kids don't want to go home. Ha ha ha seriously!! So.. Iron if you could ehh.. tone down your funness because these kids are smiling too much.. Yeah.. so get on that.. and stuff.. Right??? Ha ha wooo time for Friday.

Today Iron did balloon animals, and I was going to to face painting, but I decided hand painting would probably bother parents less than their kid running out with a tiger dripping of their face. In the evening I had a class of boys. And they were all.. wanting spiders and dragons and dinosaurs and things that I have never thought about drawing. The girls are so easy and are all " I want pink flower!!" or " Kitty!!!" So anyways.. I am now a veteran dragon painter. They didn't look bad either basically I was impressed.

In my morning classes the only problem is I don't have enough lap for all my kiddos to sit on, or arms to pick them up ha ha. We have 2 little girls that refuse to walk to class they have to be carried or they cry ha ha but I can only carry one 3 year old at a time!! Iron has skills on account of he has like 20 siblings and can carry 2, which helps a lot ha ha.

My run went good today, yes I got up ha ha. When I got back I even made breakfast!! I never get to cook here in Mexico unless my host mom sleeps in and we are out of milk for cereal. I made eggs and Nick and I made an orange strawberry smoothie it was perfection in a cup I promise.

Tomorrow will be Chiapas trip prep day!!! I need to do a bunch of laundry and pick up some snacks for the road!! I am puuummmped I tell you. I need a little break I feel a little wore out today.

1 comment:

  1. Did that principal tell you to stop being gorgeous and hilarious??!!! Geez, alguien va a tener su pene agujero roto!!! Jaja, no creo que tenga sentido, oh well :)

    ReplyDelete