26.4.10

monday i am waiting

Last night on my way to bed I told my roomies, , " Tomorrow is going to be the happiest and best Monday ever!" So far this 50 year old lady in Yoga pants tottaly kicked my trash in my aerobics class this morning.. note to self... choreographed danced moves aren't really your forte. I am sooo much more of a yoga or pilates girl, this jab jab uppercut kick imaginary dude in face thing killed me, and also made that soft spot in my heart for super awkward people grow on account of I was one of them this morning.

Then in my sewing class I cut out fabric, so that wasn't that bad besides that fact that I didn't remember to get the extra yard for my samples when I was at Porters on Saturday, so I have to do that today...

Guys are so ridiculous I just decided to let them do their own thing and not question when or how they are going to do things because it's a bafflement and an utter waste of brain space. If a guy is intrested he will ask me out and that is all there is to it. And I'm sorry if I confuse people it's a rough time trying to bridle my flirty nature.. I mean it would be rough if I tried something like that.

Our apartment has the best of times. We always have the randomest people come in and we have the most random conversations. We have Preemie, who gets rejected every other day due to his Preemie status, but he is more amusing than a lot of returned missionaries and pretty adorable so we'll keep him around. Between him and his buddy they can feel free to come by any time they are always sweet and full of compliments, some of which cheered up my Monday : )

I have my BOM class left and then some ward social at 6:30, at least there will be food?

luvs luvs luvs,
KAYLA

No comments:

Post a Comment