8.2.11

awkward or awesome, you decide.

* When you are on your bus, and your bus driver stops in the middle of the road, gets out, and starts beating up a pedestrian. This happened to my teachers Jamie and Macall on their way to school.

* The fact that my teachers have taught the kids the song, " Teacher wants me for a sunbeam."

* The fact that we have a garbage shoot for our 10th floor apartment. Where it goes is what I don't think about, but from the way our hallway smells, not far.

* The random stray dogs asleep in cardboard boxes by metro stops. It's like "hey want to adopt a dog with 3 teeth and rabies? Well awesome because it's already boxed up for you ready to go!"

* The videos they show on the metros. I think they are to encourage laughter among the serious Ukrainians. They are usually funny videos of animals, like a puppy and a bunny fighting over a carrot, or dogs sledding. I laugh at them.

* Babushkas.

* Our lunches here at the school. What is is? But seriously.

* I ate an entire medium pizza.Over 2 days, but still.

* The fat man that cooks dinner in his panties in the building across from us.

* Our elevator. It smashes people. Brutally. Serious.

* The fact that Ameri bought a pillowcase with Egyptians all over it yesterday. She is probably going to have dreams about riots and protests.


1 comment:

  1. oh my heck BEST POST EVER! i laughed so hard when i read some of these things =)

    ReplyDelete