16.2.11

a preview

Today I finally took out my camera and decided that my subject of the day was " Bear or Ukrainian Citizen?" Most times it turns out it was a Ukrainian hidden under a large furry coat.I decided to lay off babushkas for a bit since I learned today that their fear of pictures can seriously be attributed to a fear of the KGB climbin in their windows and snatchin their people up.. Anyway, here is a preview of what is to come.


This is soo out of focus, but the coat was too sweet to pass up.


Not as extreme, but probably made of otter. Sad right? Poor little otter faces. PETA would have a hay day here.


---

Tonight was institute. There are many reasons to attend institute besides a good spiritual uplift.
1) They have soft toilet paper. Ours is like cardboard. In so many ways that I am not willing to explain.
2) The elderly missionaries always feed us, which is soo sweet since we are all ravenous after teaching hooligans all day and tromping around in freezing temperatures.
3) You get to see me embarrass people in class by calling them up to have birthday songs sung, yes friends I am institute president now.
We have an investigator who has not only found free food, but 20 something young American girls to hang out with. I think he really likes institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment