25.2.11

this is a serious and solemn occassion.

And game night was hilarious. My cheeks hurt from laughing. I made nobakes for my teachas and they came over and we partied Mormon style. The first batch of nobakes turned out the opposite of bueno because I was skyping Elliott while I made them. I forgot vanilla and salt and overboiled it... whoops. Fiance is very captivating anyone would have made the same mistake. Batch two however was very successful. We played BS and all kinds of fun games and made sweet fools out of ourselves. We feel comfortable doing that. We sauna together.

Despues, I saw the blog post where ILP announced the opening of the school in Thailand. I already have an love for Thailand. We wanted to honeymoon there originally, but Mexico won out, it is after all my #2 home country. Ok, back to Thailand. When I fall in love, it's like a done deal. Serious. I fell in love with a dress on overstock. It's on it's way to my house. It doesn't happen often. But it's serious. I fell in love with a pair of pink sweatpants like 3 years ago. And hey look I am wearing them right now. I fell in love with Elliott. Now we are getting married for eternity. You see!! Anyway, I facebook announced that someone needs to go, so I can live through them for now and go in future when we aren't newlywed and brokesauce, preferably before I quit looking decent in a swimsuit.

And about the sauna. We reserved this place with a lounge and a jacuzzi and a "sauna" and cool showers that you pull a string and it drops freezing water on you. The sauna was more like a sweat lodge.But as for the honey & brown sugar body scrub we did- AMAZING. Feel light headed? Eat some. Rub it on. My skin is soo soft now. We were expecting something more like the scene from Monte Cristo where the bad guy is all in the steamy sauna with the cool pool with flowers floating in it with the pull string.. not exactly the same but we had like 8 times as much fun as that guy. And we got to wear sweet toga sheets.

ook well I am off, my chicas and I are going to the new temple in the morning!! I am so excited. And then we are going to the Lavra, which I believe are cave monasteries. I still need to google it. Okkk.

Luvs,
Kaylaa

1 comment: